Treeby First National is delighted to offer an exceptional site for sale.
The site has been with the family associated with the Vendor for over 100 years.
Cementing its place as a new urban destination in Melbourne's east with a thriving city centre and active local economy, Ringwood has already received multi-million dollar upgrades to the train station and bus interchange as well as Eastland Shopping Centre. The Eastern Freeway/East Link provides quick and easy access to both the CBD and Mornington Peninsula. These characteristics enhance the accessibility of the site from elsewhere.
Key attributes of the site include:
- Magnificent site on 2 Titles of 2,929 m2 approx.
- General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- Huge frontage of 45.36 metres to Warrandyte Road
- Occupied by Rosebank Reception Centre
- Suitable for Owner occupiers, developers and/or Investors
- Permit for Function Centre/ restaurant 120 people
- Building could be adapted to suit Medical, Childcare Centre subject to Council approval and relevant Planning compliance.
- Adaptable building with Commercial Kitchen
- Freehold and/or Business Opportunity!
Located in one of Ringwood Norths most sought-after neighbour hoods, developers will no doubt see potential in the block, easily envisioning the potential for a brand new masterpiece or multi-dwelling development within easy walking distance to Ringwood North Shopping Centre.
The site also offers proximity to major parks, medical facilities and schools.
Property Type - Land/Development
Land Area - 2929m2
Floor Area - 330m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection